Форум | Национальный Клуб Породы Шар-пей: Интервью с владельцем питомника "Precious Hug" Lila Leventaki (Greece) - Форум | Национальный Клуб Породы Шар-пей

Перейти к содержимому

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Интервью с владельцем питомника "Precious Hug" Lila Leventaki (Greece)

#1 Пользователь офлайн   admin Иконка

• Администратор
  • Иконка

Отправлено 26 октября 2012 - 22:30

1. КАК ДАВНО ВЫ ЗАИНТЕРЕСОВАЛИСЬ ЭТОЙ ПОРОДОЙ? КАК ДАВНО ВЫ ЗАНИМАЕТЕСЬ РАЗВЕДЕНИЕМ И ПОКАЗЫВАЕТЕ СОБАК НА ВЫСТАВКАХ?

My first contact with the breed was before 11 years in a pet shop window trying to understand which breed my boyfriend (later my husband) likes... he never had a contact with dogs and I wanted to see how he feels about dogs...

After a while we took our first shar pei and we went to our first show at 2002... in a shar pei specialty and Roxy was best puppy in Breed.

2. КОГО ВЫ СЧИТАЕТЕ ВАШЕЙ ЛУЧШЕЙ СОБАКОЙ ?

I have the luck to be the breeder and owner of JMED'07, INT, GR,CY.CH. PRECIOUS HUG TRUE SECRET OF LIFE... TOP DOG IN GREECE, CRUFTS CLASS WINNER, the Greek Dog for the ?ukanuba World Challenge 2009 and 2010 and the first shar pei that went to World Challenge finals.

Also I think we have few other dogs that we are proud. Even I have not show her much I believe the best shar pei we have ever breed so far is CH. PRECIOUS HUG CARAMEL POWER...(she have been in shows only 5 times) because we have CH. KHAMBALIQ CIPRIA HUG ME in the same age and we wanted to show Cipi more because we love her breeder.
Also one of the dogs we are proud to have is CGC.INT.AM.GR.BG.CH. BREKKUKOTS ROMAN CIN THE STONE.. one of the few or maybe the only dog in Europe that is out of 2 great lines... Asia's and Elite's.

3. КАК НА ВАШ ВЗГЛЯД ДОЛЖЕН ВЫГЛЯДЕТЬ "ПРЕВОСХОДНЫЙ ШАР-ПЕЙ"?

the perfect shar pei does not exist... but in my mind I always love balance... when a shar pei is having balance, soundness, nice temper (sort loin, not sort legs, nice head with small tulip ears, angulations in balance, with nice smart expression, wonderful temper and of course mover).

4. СТОЛЬКО ЛЕТ ВЫ ВМЕСТЕ С ШАР-ПЕЯМИ, НЕ МОГЛИ БЫ ВЫ РАССКАЗАТЬ ОБ ИЗМЕНЕНИЯХ В ПОРОДЕ?

I think the big change is the that many breeders does not breed for wrinkles.. this is very important ... and I want to believe that they look also to breed with healthy lines.

5. НА ЧТО ВЫ ОБРАЩАЕТЕ В ПЕРВУЮ ОЧЕРЕДЬ ВНИМАНИЕ В ЩЕНКЕ ПРИ ВЫБОРЕ В ПОМЕТЕ?

Usually the puppy that i can take my eyes is the one that i like... and i said i like Balance...

6. С КАКОГО ВОЗРАСТА ВЫ НАЧИНАЕТЕ ТРЕНИРОВАТЬ СОБАКУ ДЛЯ ВЫСТАВОК?

from the i train the puppy from the moment I feel the puppy is ready..

7. ЧТО ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ ПОСОВЕТОВАТЬ ПО ВЫРАЩИВАНИЮ ЗДОРОВЫХ И УРАВНОВЕШЕННЫХ СОБАК?

I think every dog is different but if you do things correct , socialization, good food.. and good genes you can have a nice show dog...

8. ЧЕМ ВЫ КОРМИТЕ СВОИХ СОБАК?

I feed Royal Canine and also cook for them.

9. КАК ВЫ ОТНОСИТЕСЬ К ИНБРИДИНГУ?

I will never do or maybe I will do it after many years of breeding in a dog that I know everything!!

10. ВЫ СЧИТАЕТЕ, ЧТО ЩЕНОК ДОЛЖЕН РОДИТЬСЯ С ОТЛИЧНЫМ ТЕМПЕРАМЕНТОМ ИЛИ ЕГО МОЖНО КАК-ТО ИЗМЕНИТЬ?

I believe a lot to the parents... I never bred dog with bad temper... i think you can change temper...

11. НЕ МОГЛИ БЫ ВЫ ДАТЬ НЕСКОЛЬКО СОВЕТОВ, КАК ПОКАЗЫВАТЬ ШАР-ПЕЯ?

I am not the best person for this as I do not show my dogs, I train them and George (my husband) is showing
them....

12. ЧТО БЫ ВЫ МОГЛИ ПОСОВЕТОВАТЬ ЗАВОДЧИКАМ ШАР-ПЕЕВ В РОССИИ?

You are so many!! with different lines and types... but I wish to take care more the health issues of the breed...

Lila Leventaki
сайт питомника

Страница 1 из 1
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему